- Roll forward slowly.
- Put both of your feet on the back pegs.
- Do a small Endo, and when your back tire hits the ground again, take your right foot and jam it in the space on the left side of the bike where the tire and the seat post meet.
- The object is to get the bike straight up and down (vertical), balancing on the back wheel.
- Take your left foot and put it over the head tube and onto the seat post.
- Grab the right side of the fork with your left hand an start hopping up and down as if you were doin' a Pogo.
- Pull up on the bike so that it'll stay under your feet when you jump up.
- Then just set the front tire down and ride away.